SapphireMoney Technology utilises the ETx electronic payment and data management platform to interface clients payments with systems of major financial institutions.
SapphireMoney provides a platform which secures transaction and customer data end to end:
- Complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), a series of technical and operation protocols designed to protect transaction against fraud, internet hacking and other network vulnerabilities
- Includes 3D Secure, a feature of Verified By Visa and MasterCard SecureCode to protect against online fraud
- Complies with international banking and payment security standards
- Securely stores customer information and cardholder details in the SapphireMoney Electronic Vault
- Can be deployed across multiple servers to enable high volume transactions or on a single server for development and testing
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)a communications protocol designed to protect internet transactions
- PCI PED - Payment Card PIN Entry Device a security feature incorporated in SapphireMoney merchant terminals to protect card payment transactions
- RSA encryption standards.
SapphireMoney technology and service is designed to deliver total control of your transaction environment without relying on banks or card issuers.